- All Superinterfaces:
- IFile, Iterable<IFile>
public interface IDirectory
- extends Iterable<IFile>, IFile
A virtual directory in a file system. Widely used to present a common view of regular
file sytems, jar and zip files.
- the list of files in this directory. Files must be in this directory
and not in sub-directories.
- the list of files in all directories (including sub-directories). This is the complete list.
IFile getFile(String name)
- Gets the requested file under this directory. The file may be located any
number of levels within this directory. The name is relative to this
directory. If the file cannot be found it will return null.
name - the name of the file.
- the IFile, or null if no such file exists.
- true if this IDirectory is the root of the virtual file system.
Copyright © 2009-2011 The Apache Software Foundation. All Rights Reserved.