April 2014 Board report
Apache Aries delivers a set of pluggable Java components enabling an enterprise OSGi application programming model.
- No releases done this quarter.
- The Aries Subsystem implementation now works on Apache Felix 4.4.0.
- Discussion held about decoupling Subsystems from Blueprint.
- Discussion held about the process of applying Github pull requests.
- Issues created: 26
- Issues resolved: 8
- PMC: No changes. The last PMC member was added on 28th July 2013.
- A number of issues originally filed as Github Pull Requests have been applied to the Apache Aries codebase.
There are no issues requiring board attention at this time.