February 2015 Board report
Apache Aries delivers a set of pluggable Java components enabling an enterprise OSGi application programming model.
The votes for these releases closed on 2014/10/21
- Apache Aries Maven ESA Plugin (esa-maven-plugin) 1.0.0
- Apache Aries JNDI Core (jndi-core) 1.0.2
- Apache Aries JNDI URL Handler (jndi-url) 1.1.0
- Apache Aries Transaction Manager (transaction-manager) 1.0.2
- Apache Aries Transaction Blueprint (transaction-blueprint) 1.0.2
- Apache Aries Transaction Enlisting JDBC Datasource (transaction-jdbc) 2.1.0
- Apache Aries JMS Pool (transaction-jms) 2.0.0
The votes for these releases closed on 2014/11/04
- Apache Aries JPA Container (jpa-container) 1.0.2
- Apache Aries JPA Container Managed Contexts (jpa-container-context) 1.0.4
The votes for these releases closed on 2014/12/05
- New Apache Aries Blueprint Maven Plugin (blueprint-maven-plugin) 1.0.0 (2014/12/05)
- Apache Aries Blueprint Annotation based authorization (blueprint-authz) 1.0.0 (2014/12/05)
Creation of a new project: blueprint-maven-plugin: for generating OSGi an blueprint.xml from CDI, JEE and Spring annotations.
Contributions continue to come in from non-committers via GitHub.
Newest PMC member voted in on 28th July 2013.
There are no issues requiring board attention at this time.