July 2014 Board report
Apache Aries delivers a set of pluggable Java components enabling an enterprise OSGi application programming model.
There was a significant amount of release activity this quarter. In particular, contributions for Java 7 enablement and Pax Exam 3.x usage - modernizing testing.
- Apache Aries Semantic Versioning Checker 0.2.0 and 0.3.0
- Apache Aries Parent Pom release (simplification)
- Apache Aries Proxy API 1.0.1
- Apache Aries Proxy Service 1.0.3
- Apache Aries JMX API 1.1.1
- Apache Aries JMX Core 1.1.2
Apache Aries Blueprint releases:
- Blueprint API 1.0.1
- Blueprint Parser 1.2.1
- Blueprint Annotation API 1.0.1
- Blueprint Annotation Impl 1.0.1
- Blueprint CM 1.0.4
- Blueprint Core 1.4.1
A new release of the Aries SPI fly bundles is currently being voted on.
We're see almost all of our contributions from non-committers coming as pull requests from GitHub.
The last PMC member was added 28th July 2013.
- We voted in the following new committers:
- Jean-Baptiste Onofré
- Christian Schneider
- Tom Watson
There are no issues requiring board attention at this time.