January 2016 Board report
Apache Aries delivers a set of pluggable Java components enabling an
enterprise OSGi application programming model.
- There are no issues requiring board attention at this time
- 12 releases since the last report in November.
- Aries added to the Sonar analysis on analysis.apache.org
- A good flow of contributions via GitHub.
- Currently 38 PMC members.
- No new PMC members added in the last 3 months
- Last PMC addition was Jean-Baptiste Onofre on Fri Apr 10 2015
Committer base changes:
- Currently 49 committers.
- Sam Bratton was added as a committer on Mon Dec 21 2015
- Aries Subsystems Bundle (subsystem-bundle) 2.0.8 2015-11-30
- Aries Subsystem API (subsystem-api) 2.0.8 2015-11-30
- Aries Subsystem Core (subsystem-core) 2.0.8 2015-11-30
- Aries SPI-Fly (spi-fly) 1.0.8 2015-12-12
- Aries JPA (jpa) 2.3.0 2015-12-16
- Aries Transaction Blueprint (transaction-blueprint) 2.1.0 2015-12-16
- Aries Blueprint Maven Plugin (blueprint-maven-plugin) 1.2.0 2015-12-16
- Aries Blueprint Parser (blueprint-parser) 1.4.0 2015-12-18
- Aries Blueprint Core (blueprint-core) 1.5.0 2015-12-18
- Aries Blueprint Spring Support (blueprint-spring) 0.1.0 2015-12-18
- Aries Blueprint Spring Extender Support (blueprint-spring-extender) 0.1.0 2015-12-18
- Aries JPA Container 1.0.3 2015-12-21
Mailing list activity:
- 136 subscribers (up 4 in the last 3 months):
- 824 emails sent to list (533 in previous quarter)
- 233 subscribers (down -1 in the last 3 months):
- 98 emails sent to list (29 in previous quarter)
- 72 JIRA tickets created in the last 3 months
- 74 JIRA tickets closed/resolved in the last 3 months