January 2018 Board report
- Apache Aries delivers a set of pluggable Java components enabling an enterprise OSGi application programming model.
- None to report this quarter.
- As a community we made 10 releases this quarter.
- After some discussion, the tx-control module is being moved into gitbox.apache.org.
- the net number of JIRA tickets has crept up slightly this month, but generally under control.
- Currently 38 PMC members.
- No new PMC members added in the last 3 months
- Last PMC addition was Dominik Przybysz on Tue May 30 2017
Committer base changes:
- Currently 55 committers.
- No new committers added in the last 3 months
- Last committer addition was Tom De Wolf at Wed May 03 2017
- Aries Blueprint Core (blueprint-core) 1.8.3 on 2017-10-19
- Aries SPI Fly (spi-fly) 1.0.10 on 2017-11-28
- Aries JMX Core (jmx-core) 1.1.8 on 2018-01-09
- Aries JMX Core via Whiteboards (jmx-core-whiteboard) 1.1.6 on 2018-01-09
- Aries JMX Blueprint API (jmx-blueprint-api) 1.2.0 on 2018-01-09
- Aries JMX Blueprint Core (jmx-blueprint-core) 1.2.0 on 2018-01-09
- Aries Whiteboard support for JMX DynamicMBean services (jmx-whiteboard) 1.2.0 on 2018-01-09
- 20 JIRA tickets created in the last 3 months
- 7 JIRA tickets closed/resolved in the last 3 months