July 2016 Board report
Apache Aries delivers a set of pluggable Java components enabling an
enterprise OSGi application programming model.
- As a community we made 8 releases this quarter: one was the initial release of
Aries Transaction Control, the were 4 function releases and 3 fix releases.
- We welcome two new committers: Dominik Przybysz and Carlos Sierra Andrés.
- Mailing list discussion and project contributions continue to be healthy.
- Currently 37 PMC members.
- No new PMC members added in the last 3 months
- Last PMC addition was Christian Schneider on Fri Apr 10 2015
Committer base changes:
- Currently 51 committers.
- New commmitters:
- Dominik Przybysz was added as a committer on Mon May 30 2016
- Carlos Sierra Andrés was added as a committer on Fri Jun 17 2016
- Aries Remote Service Admin (aries-rsa) 1.8.0 2016-04-04
- Aries Blueprint Core (blueprint-core) 1.6.1 2016-04-17
- Aries Blueprint Core (blueprint-core) 1.6.2 2016-05-03
- Aries Blueprint Maven Plugin 1.4.0 2016-05-07
- Aries Transaction Enlisting JDBC Datasource 2.1.2 2016-06-02
- Aries JPA 2.4.0 2016-06-14
- Aries Transaction Control Service 0.0.1 2016-06-21
- Aries Remote Service Admin (aries-rsa) 1.9.0 2016-07-12
Mailing list activity:
- 134 subscribers (up 4 in the last 3 months):
- 552 emails sent to list (399 in previous quarter)
- 241 subscribers (up 4 in the last 3 months):
- 193 emails sent to list (36 in previous quarter)
- 56 JIRA tickets created in the last 3 months
- 46 JIRA tickets closed/resolved in the last 3 months